As Meteoğlu & Özkan Attorney Partnership, we provide legal support to our clientele at every stage of their financial distress such as composition with creditors, bankruptcy, insolvency, liquidation, appointment of trustees, moratorium and cash flow problems. Our services under the restructuring, insolvency & bankruptcy practice includes the following:
– Planning legally applicable models and projects taking the legal prerequisites of financial restructuring, the specific structure of the debt and concrete financial conditions into consideration and negotiating these financial models and projects on behalf of the lender financial institutions or borrower companies,
– Establishment of collateral structures and execution of collaterals through drafting the relevant legal documents and registering them in the registry if necessary,
– Requesting provisional measures,
– Carrying out merger and acquisition deals involving financially distressed companies,
– Providing legal consultancy in the processes of composition with creditors, restructuring through reconciliation, bankruptcy and liquidation.