Our project finance team combines theoretical legal knowledge with a commercial and industrial perspective and provide all kinds of legal services to its clientele that will be required in the lifecycle of their projects.
As Meteoğlu & Özkan Attorney Partnership, we provide the following legal consultancy services to our clientele, including sponsors and project companies, within the scope of the project financing processes carried out especially regarding the projects in the field of Energy & Infrastructure:
– Providing legal assessment on all types of financing methods that may be preferred including equity investment, Islamic financing mechanisms and international financing structures,
– Preparing legal memorandums on the distribution of legal risks in relation to the project by conducting initial legal due diligence,
– Establishment of a special purpose vehicle (SPV),
– Establishment of joint venture and consortium structures,
– Drafting, reviewing and negotiating project documents, including tender documents, financing agreements and collateral contracts,
– Obtaining the necessary permits and licenses required for the operation from the administration,
– Providing legal support in all phases of project development and management, including the operating period.